The Master Program in Internet and Multimedia Engineering provides advanced education on a signal, image, and video processing, networking and telematics, mobile and fixed communications systems and applied electromagnetics.The course offers advanced education in Information and Communications Technology (ICT), with special reference to signal processing (voice, video, data, and multimedia), telecommunications systems, networks, and networking applications.
What you will learn
- Advanced Telecommunication Engineering: Physical layer aspects of digital communications, channel models, coding, and modulation.
- Mobile Communication Systems: Mobile radio networks, current structure, and evolution towards 5G.
- Network Architectures and Protocols: Advanced networking, QoS, virtualization, cloud/fog computing, sensor networks, and IoT, performance evaluation.
- Multimedia Digital Signal Processing: Advanced DSP, image processing and recognition, array SP, cognitive telecommunication systems.
- Antennas and Electromagnetic Propagation: Fundamentals of guided propagation, antennas, and remote sensing.
- Cybersecurity: Security of computer systems and networks.
Design, implementation, and presentation of commercial tenders, sales, technical assistance, and customer care, in advanced ICT technology, with specific reference to systems, networks and applications development.
Duration Master's -1.5 to 2 Years
ELIGIBILITY: Minm.60 % in Academic
FEES: Minm. Rs.0 - Maxm. 2.4 Lakhs / Year (Fee Depends upon University and Country)