The University of Bologna offers to deserving international students who wish to register for First Cycle, Second Cycle or Single Cycle Degree Programmes at the University of Bologna
- study grants of €11,000 gross (Unibo Action 2);
- tuition fee waivers (Unibo Action 1).
The study grants and the tuition fee waivers are assigned on the basis of SAT and GRE, and some TOLC tests, for one academic year.
You can apply for Unibo Action 1&2 if:
- you are in possession of (or about to obtain) a valid qualification for access to your chosen degree programme, issued by an Institution outside of the Italian education system. Students holding a diploma issued by an Italian school established outside Italy can apply as well.
- You will take one of the following tests by the application deadline:
- if you are interested in registering in a First or Single Cycle Degree Programme, the SAT and/or TOLC test
- if you are interested in registering in a Second Cycle Degree Programme, the GRE test.
- You are less than 30 years old upon the deadline of the call for application.
The SAT, GRE and TOLC are aptitude and skills assessment tests which can be taken in authorised centres in several countries around the world and online (if this modality is offered by the managing institutions). You must register for the tests on the websites of managing institutions.
SAT And GRE tests are in English. TOLC test is available in English and Italian language.