|Economics and Management (E&M) is the degree program focusing on the acquisition of multidisciplinary expertise in economics, management, accounting and statistics.|
Its purpose is to prepare students to understand how firms work and operate in the increasingly complex social and economic environment they face.
Graduates in Economics and Management will be able to understand economic and financial phenomena and their effects on markets and firms; they will acquire all the core skills required for analyzing the firm’s behavior and for designing the firm’s optimal strategy. Economics and Management graduates will also achieve the necessary background and skills to successfully progress to postgraduate courses in Italy and elsewhere.
The program will provide students with:
• management and accounting skills that will enable them to address and solve business problems and to prepare and analyze accounting reports;
• the ability to use quantitative and statistical tools in order to analyze firm behavior, market environments and consumer demand;
• the ability to use theoretical and quantitative tools in order to understand the trends of the main economic and financial variables and to frame firm behavior in the national and international macroeconomic context;
• the ability to deal with market economies and related phenomena, from both a strictly economic point of view and in terms of social implications;
• the capability to support small and medium firms in entering international markets and in properly facing the challenges of globalization.
After graduation graduates are expected to acquire both core economic and management capabilities and excellent problem solving skills that will enable them to successfully enter the international labor market.
Specific job opportunities include junior positions in various firm’s occupations (programming and control, marketing, purchasing, organization, etc.) in companies or institutions competing at global level.
Minm Fee: 150 € /Year Maxm Fee : 3500 € / Year ( Fee Depends upon University and Country )